Do you have tenative Christmas plans?

I know it is only May, but do you have any plans on what to do for Christmas? We are hoping to go to Hawaii for a week or 2 for Christmas this year. We will see how that plays out for us, but I am hoping it works out.
We want to go rent a cabin on the beach for a bit.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 7:33 PM on May. 28, 2012 in Holidays

• "Nope. I probably won't until about Dec. 20.24th"

Fixed that for me.

BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 7:46 PM on May. 28, 2012

• Not yet, we usually start planning near the end of the summer. Everyone has such annoying schedules it is hard to get all of us together at once. Plus I have to worry about splitting Christmas Break with DS's dad.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:34 PM on May. 28, 2012

• We always do the same thing. We have our family over on Xmas Eve, and then my parents invite us over for Xmas day, knowing that we won't come because we spend Xmas, just the four of us, and we want everyone to leave us alone and let us enjoy it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:40 PM on May. 28, 2012

• Anything but fly my MIL down here again. We were nice enough to do it and before she left she was asking to move in and be claimed as a dependent so she can get Tricare. My husband said that it didn't work like that. And she tried asking me for money. Not just any money but $3,000. Ugh........

May it be peaceful and uneventful this year.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:55 PM on May. 28, 2012

• Nope. I probably won't until about Dec. 20.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:35 PM on May. 28, 2012

• dh was talking about going to Playa del Carmen..of course, it probably won't happen.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:36 PM on May. 28, 2012

• reindeer 1reindeer 2sleighchristmas tree

NO! LMAO!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 7:37 PM on May. 28, 2012

• Well since we do the same thing every year... I guess we do!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:40 PM on May. 28, 2012

• Yes, we have plans.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 7:40 PM on May. 28, 2012

• We spent Christmas with family once since being married. Last year around this same time we had plans to go to South Dakota, but then we found out that I was due at that same time, so we spent Christmas by ourselves with DD and newborn DS. We know we won't be spending this year with family, so we figured why not take a free flight to Hawaii?
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 7:43 PM on May. 28, 2012