Do you part your baby's hair on the side or in the middle?

I think my daughter's hair looks best when it's spread out nice and symetrically from the center. But my husband sweeps it from a part on one side like a kind of comb-over. He calls it her political look.

runawaybunny

Asked by runawaybunny at 1:17 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter looks goofy when the hair is parted in the middle so I sweep it over to the side.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 1:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• We don't do a "part" really, of course, I have boys and their hair just lays down all around.
    Moomie

Answer by Moomie at 1:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Ya know though, since she's running for office, you might wanna go with that political look!
    Moomie

Answer by Moomie at 1:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• It is the same thing at our house but I feel that Lydia looks like a boy with her hair parted to the side.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My baby doesn't have hair thanks to a horrible Nair accident. Thanks for bringing it up, learn to be sensitve to others!!!
    Anonymous

• Anon you are too sensitive, why would you use Nair on a baby?
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I didn't use it on her I left it out and she rubbed it on her head. I am NOT A BAD MOM.
    Anonymous

• I just comb my son's back.I don't part it.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• She's not running for president anymore. She's decided the the government needs to be built from the ground up so she's marshaling a campaign for a seat in the Senate. I don't think the glamor of a symmetrical part will hurt her chances for a bid at congress.

runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 1:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• wont nair'ed hair grow back? its not like ulectrolusis or somethin.
    Anonymous