is there

Is there one thing that your child does that gets on every nerve that you have ?

My son loves to get behind me if i have a hoodie on and pull the hood and it drives me absolulty carzy so ,what about you what is your one thing?

lglorioso

Asked by lglorioso at 1:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son liked to burp at the table. I finally got him to stop.

Answer by Bmat at 1:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My son like to hit my butt because he said it shakes like jello. Thanks son!
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 1:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My son whines instead of talking and I cannot understand him. It's sooooooo frustrating.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Ooooh my son is constanlt trying to push my buttons. He doesn't listen to me well.
    LND

Answer by LND at 1:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• It's not my kid but my niece. Every time she thinks we're being mean she makes that cat growling noise, I can't even spell the way it sounds! Soooo annoying then she gets in bigger trouble for saying that! Anybody know which noise I mean?
    Anonymous

• Anon I understand its like yerow or whatever. Mine smacks my butt everywhere we go, that annoys me.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:59 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• my son is 3 and has mastered PLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEE!! and uses it as an arguement when he is told no... but i said please!! but i said please!! (like that is nice kid but i cant give you moon because you said please....) makes me feel bad i have to say no even when he uses manners...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:08 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• AmaliaD my son does the same thing! Or if I say no he says "Maybe? You'll think about it?" and I'm like NO! I said NO! and he'll keep saying that "say maybe mom, say you'll think about it!"
    Anonymous