I kno its wrong, but what would you do?

Im madly in love with my husband, but Ive been cheatin on him with my male best friend since weve been together. I love them both! I dont want to loose either! My best friend is also married with kids. If the affair was discovered, it could ruin both of our lives.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• You need to make a decision. It is not fair to anyone involved for that to be happening.
    swaites2003

Answer by swaites2003 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It sounds like you love yourself more than either one of them or your children. You are already ruining the lives of all members of both families by being "the other woman" in one and not being available 100% to your husband/children's father. No need to tell you what to do...You already know!
    Anonymous

• wow, are you living my life right now. I am right there with you. Been with the father of my kids for 20 years and for almost 9 years now I have been seeing another man as well and whoever said you can't love 2 men at the same time has no idea what they are talking about becuase it can be done. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• She is right decide now before you get caught. Its better to make the decision in sound mind because if something happens and you are discovered the decision will be made up for you. Your right you will destroy the lives of people you love and your children. Follow your heart but do it soon.
    natenally

Answer by natenally at 5:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I know its all in your hands. It is something that is some what of an adventure but it does hurt the ones around you. You need to step back and maybe do some alone traveling and think really hard what u want to do. Who you really want to be with and if its the one you are having the affair with make sure he is willing to give up that much. There is alot u need to do and a long road u have to go now. Good luck with everything I hope in the end u will be happy. ( Sometimes the people you stay with do change.)
    nekkyoo

Answer by nekkyoo at 5:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Stop being selfish! At this point you need to decide who is more important to you, besides YOU!

Think about the children... not yourself for once.
    Anonymous

• The right thing to do and the best for everyone involve is to fess up to what you have been doing. You have to decide what is best for everyone, being selfish at this point is really not an option, I mean you can be selfish that is your choice, but the kids will be hurt in the long run. After fessing up to your husband then the ball is pretty much in his court as to wether or not he wants to work it out with you, if so count your blessings, dump the other dude and get counseling on how to be a dedicated wife to the husband God gave you..
    BreakingFree

Answer by BreakingFree at 6:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Oh my goodness, you need to pick one...you are....oh my goodness!!!!
    Anonymous

• You REALLY need to cut things off with your male friend. He has HIS OWN FAMILY and HIS OWN wife. You cannot possibly love your husband the way you say you do, or you would NEVER engage in this type of behavior. Do the right thing, END THE AFFAIR- now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Sometimes we have to do what we have to do to find personal happiness. I find that many times there is a void in one personal relationship that can be filled with another one. I always tell people to try to work it out with the h. Discuss issues with him that might get him to understand your needs so you can give up the om. If he refuses to fill that void then do what is necessary and is right to you to find what you are looking for but know what you are risking and be willing to face the consequences. Also remember the old song "Who's making love to my old lady(man) while I'm out making love?" I don't advocate cheating but I understand the need to be a complete person. Maybe you can work toward finding that completeness at home. If not, please be kind and responsible & don't hurt anyone. Also, wear a condom. That gets sticky when you get knocked up by om.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2008