Please Help! Is there a big chance I could be Pregnant?

I had unprotected sex the 15th, 16th, 18th, and 21st. He came inside me everytime. (I know..stupid) I got my period the 26th, todays the 29th and its almost gone. Ive been extremely bloated and feeling sick to my stomach alot. Is there a big chance I could be pregnant? would it show within a few weeks? Please help, I need some advice! thank you.

x0Ambx0

Asked by x0Ambx0 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a home pregnancy test if not go to the dr and get a blood test, when i found i was prego i had a period two weeks before so i guess you never know...
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 1:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• take a test anytime you have sex unprotected you can get pregnant it only takes one time.
    Anonymous

• you could be but a test won't work until probably next month to really show up i don't know if a blood test would even detect it yet and you probably wouldn't be having any real symptoms yet its only been a week since you have had unprotected sex.
    babyspots17

Answer by babyspots17 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• okay first things first. if you think your pregnant and your not ready. you need to consider all of your options. Trust me I was in the same situation and although my decision wouldn't have changed if I knew sooner for some people my decision wouldn't have worked. second, if you do decide that your ready to be a parent then do what you know you have to (eat better, stop smoking ext.) if your not ready get a hold of your doc, let him or her know that you did have unprotected sex and that you think you could be pregnant and your not ready. They'll talk to you about what options you have with out being judgmental (that's the last thing you need).
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 2:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• not usually. You can't have sex alot and get pregnant and then get ur period after. Your usually fertile right after ur period. Both my kids I had sex alot on my period and got pregnant. Go look it up online
    Anonymous