• In the Spotlight:

Why is it no one can ask anything on here without getting bashed for it?

If you could tell me, I would really appriciate, I thought this was a site full of mature, intelligent women and mothers...not mean, rude, and bitter women!

HappyWifeNmom

Asked by HappyWifeNmom at 1:33 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in About CafeMom

• u also have to consider we have pregnant hormonal women on here lol :]

- People are just either drama lovers, or honestly are just plain out ignorant. Just dismiss them out. They areant worth the frustration. Stick to the winners on this site.

I love my mature ladies :]
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I like my women like I like my coffee - rude, bitter, and full to the brim.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• lol wimsey.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• well you need to see that some question just ask for a big ol' bashing ;-)

"could i be pregnant"... yeah this question def. deserves a: "go to your flipping ob and/or take a test! damit"

"my child is hurt really bad. should i go to the doctor?"... yeah thats plain stupid. and mothers who ask this question need to visit some parenting class.

so im really sorry, but some questions are def. asking for bashing.

other than that... yup, im mature and not bitter at all. i just have a low stupidity tollerance ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• You're talking about your question about ways to avoid them taking your hubby's tax return for his back support. What do you expect? Womeon on here don't like when men do not take care of their responsibilities and it's a sore subject. So, you got answers that you didn't like.
    Anonymous

• caddyness and self righteousness... also the internet is faceless so people who would normally cower in the face of conflict like to act out their bitchy fantasies online. ahhh the internet! :) so much info but also so much social stress!
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 2:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• lord anon..............DID YOU READ ANYTHING THAT I PUT UP AFTER THE QUESTION? IM NOT TRYING NOT TO PAY IT, NEITHER IS MY HUSBAND! WE WANT IT PAID AND DONE, BUT WHAT I MAKE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, AND WHAT I SHOULD GET BACK GOES TO MY KIDS, SHES GONNA GET PLENTY OF MONEY BACK SINCE SHE COLLECTS SUPPORT ON 5 KIDS!!!!!!!
    HappyWifeNmom

Answer by HappyWifeNmom at 2:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• they do because they can...they dont know you and will probly never see you.i get bashed all the time for everything i ever write on here.i noticed the answers start off slow and nice and then they get evil and not nessarsary...i also noticed there a re alot of woman on here who are very young with children...not that that means anything.but.i dont get it either...
    Anonymous

• Oh HappyWifeNmom, please not again. Did you not like all the attention yesterday? lol
    Anonymous

• OH NO!!! I'm trying cafemom b/c I was tired of Y/A people giving rude answers/comments but if its just going to be the same cr*p then Im just wasting my time
    heimikkat

Answer by heimikkat at 2:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009