Yes, I reused a pregnancy test and it's positive. So, what do you think? adult content

I had bought in bulk a set of 25 pregnancy tests so I wouldn't run out. I have been nursing for some time and not had a period, so I've been testing once or twice a week for a while now. Well of COURSE I run out of tests. I have a waste pail under the sink in my master bedroom bathroom and the test is 4 days old. Well today I was terribly nauseated and had a bit of metal mouth and thought- hhhmmmmmmm. I went to take a test and go figure, out! So- in desperation I took the test out of the top of pail- peed in a mouthwash cup and dipped it. It came up positive. Now I'm like, wellll poo... its too late to know now, but I'll be up all night wondering if this is real or not. (Of course I'll test in the morning.) What do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on May. 29, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Forget you took that one and test again in the morning.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:04 AM on May. 29, 2012

• is what I think!

luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 1:05 AM on May. 29, 2012

• Note to self and anyone else reading- Never do what I did- just wait until the morning when you can run to the pharmacy.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:06 AM on May. 29, 2012

• Why? Was it dangerous?
    Like a dont try this at home stunt or something?
    Was there a chance it would explode?
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 1:08 AM on May. 29, 2012

• It wasn't a test, it was an iPod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPlqhw8AoQI

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:09 AM on May. 29, 2012

• I was more concerned about your peeing in a mouth wash lid than reusing a pregnancy test :X

xXMarlyeXx

Answer by xXMarlyeXx at 1:10 AM on May. 29, 2012

• No because now I'm driving myself crazy searching the internet trying to see if someone else has ever done what I did and got a positive and in fact was not pregnant or if they were. I'm not trying to be dramatic or sarcastic. I certainly cant be the only woman to have ever reused a test. Whats the point in being sarcastic or mean? I've been on this site for 5 years now and I'll never under the need for women to be so catty. If I was "attention" whoring- I'd not of posted anonymously. @@
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:10 AM on May. 29, 2012

• Its not a mouth wash lid. It's a paper cup for mouthwash. You use it and throw it away. Yikes- what has become of this site?!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:11 AM on May. 29, 2012

• You can find out online too

http://www.thepregnancytester.com/

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:13 AM on May. 29, 2012

• Lol I thought you meant the actual mouthwash lid. I was like "Daaayum she was excited."
    xXMarlyeXx

Answer by xXMarlyeXx at 1:13 AM on May. 29, 2012