Would you let it go? Am I wrong for feeling this way? :( adult content

Hey ladies so I need your input on this situation, am I exaggerating or am I right? So my man was talking to this girl who liked him. I read the conversation on facebook cuz he told me he had nothing to hide. I was pissed at what I read! They had something back when he was 17 I think but she's still flirting with him to this day. Those conversations were from Feb up until now...yeah not so long ago....He's 24 now. We have a child together. He made this "joking comment" telling her that he was probably the one who took her virginity away and then she's like "no fool, it didn't even go in"....then he's like..."yeah I think it did....let me try again so I can do it right".....I read that shit and I was pissed!!!! I started to cry. He tells me he was just kidding probably cuz he was mad at me or something so he just wrote it without thinking....throughout all this he doesn't even tell her that he's taken. Yeah he told her that he has a child but that doesn't mean he's taken. So I'm hurt now and he tells me to get over it....that I'm making a big deal out of it. Now...since we live with my SIL....she rented one room to her and her man! So now she fuckin' lives here!!!!!  I talked to my SIL already and told her to kick them out but she can't do that cuz her husband told her it's none of her business....so I'm sad and pissed off at the same time. Her man supposely knows and he didn't make a big deal out of it...YEAH..probably cuz he doesn't know that this bitch was flirting with my man not long ago! :( he just knows they went out or that she liked him back when they were 17.....he doesn't know what I know..so she didn't fuckin' care that he was taken and she's ruining my relationship....BUT she's happy with her man....CUZ HE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT!!!

HisMommy4Ever

Asked by HisMommy4Ever at 1:16 AM on May. 29, 2012 in Relationships

• Wow... I'd be furious. You DON't say shit like that. I am so sorry!! That's awful. I think you need to confront her yourself and tell her you don't appreciate it and that she's NOT to talk to him that way again, joking or not. Tell him that too. It's disrespectful.
    xXMarlyeXx

Answer by xXMarlyeXx at 1:26 AM on May. 29, 2012

• xXMarlyeXx She knows that. My SIL talked to her already too. She says she's not gonna talk to him but whatever...if this bitch was flirting with my man not long ago I don't believe her. Nah if I confront her I'll do something...cuz seriously she's fuckin' happy with her man cuz he doesn't know and I'm over here alone in my room crying my heart out for my man and the shit that she did to me. This bitch needs payback for what she did and now she's acting like she's done nothing wrong. :(

HisMommy4Ever

Comment by HisMommy4Ever (original poster) at 1:30 AM on May. 29, 2012

• Well then tell her man? Seems only fair he know too. I'd definitely tell. My husband would be in deep shit if he did something like this. Omg >:(
    xXMarlyeXx

Answer by xXMarlyeXx at 1:34 AM on May. 29, 2012

• Yeah my man expects me not to say shit so I won't ruin their relationship but she ruined mine!!!! by flirting with my man! so why should I have sympathy for her?!

HisMommy4Ever

Comment by HisMommy4Ever (original poster) at 1:37 AM on May. 29, 2012

• Pfft do it. Is there a way to print it out? Did he delete it?
    xXMarlyeXx

Answer by xXMarlyeXx at 1:38 AM on May. 29, 2012

• Yeah how? I've only her man once....they never come out of their room. I know this bitch is trying to avoid me. She's been here 2 days and I havent' seen her yet! Ugh! BItch I just want to fuckin' ruin what she has just how she's fucked up my relationship. No he still has it on his facebook!.....I'm going to get my SIL to do tell him...she's the "owner" of this house so she's around more.....I don't think it's fair.....

HisMommy4Ever

Comment by HisMommy4Ever (original poster) at 1:44 AM on May. 29, 2012

• You can take a screenshot of the convo and show him. I think she needs to GTFO of there. Yeah she is hiding cuz she knows what she did was wrong.
    xXMarlyeXx

Answer by xXMarlyeXx at 1:47 AM on May. 29, 2012

• Yeah well I don't know how I'm going to do it but I want this bitch out of here. I want her to feel so umcomfterable that she'll leave! I'm so fuckin' sad right now it's not even funny.
    HisMommy4Ever

Comment by HisMommy4Ever (original poster) at 2:00 AM on May. 29, 2012

• I would feel the same way! I'm sure something will come to you. I hope you feel better.
    xXMarlyeXx

Answer by xXMarlyeXx at 2:06 AM on May. 29, 2012

• Thanks. I just don't think it's fair that she's happy with her man now that she ruined my relationship and I'm sad. I want to ruin hers too.!! Yeah I hope something happens
    HisMommy4Ever

Comment by HisMommy4Ever (original poster) at 2:12 AM on May. 29, 2012