• In the Spotlight:

Meant this for here: what do you believe happens to us after we die?

Really.

Fiveofakind2

Asked by Fiveofakind2 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• After reading the book "The Devin Revelation of Hell" by Mary Baxter, I believe that our souls are lifted from our bodies and we are faced with our creator ( God) to go about our Judgement Day. Our soul is either casted down in the pits of HELL or the gates of heaven is open for us to enjoy!
    leighannarobey

Answer by leighannarobey at 1:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I beleive my earthly bound body will stay here and my soul will be taken up to heaven and given a new one to live for eternity with my heavenly Father.
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 1:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• When we die we are judged. If youre saved you go to heaven. If you arent you go to hell.

Answer by gemgem at 1:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• What constitutes saved?
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Forgiveness of our sins.
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• What if you don't believe in Jesus?
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Like what Gem gem Said .. YOu either hae a relationship with Jesus or you dont and if you dont you go to hell. You will never see God. Because the only way to the Father is through the Son.

I believe though what Leighanna said too We wait for Judgement day and then God either sends us to heaven or we go to Hell, depending on if we were a faithful Servant to Jesus Christ and God or if we werent
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 2:08 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• heaven or hell
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I believe the Other Side is the Other Side, not two separate places. Bad people go into the darkness. Good ones go into the light. I think you learn there. You grow spiritually. Fear, sickness, pain and prejudice are all gone. I think Christians tend to forget that judgement day will not occur until--or IF--Jesus returns to earth...which he hasn't done yet. They do seem awfully quick to do god's judging for him, aren't they? There is nothing to fear. Death is the next step in our evolution--to shed our bodies and free our spirits.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 2:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I believe in reincarnation. I believe we have lessons that we have chosen to learn as we experience life and we have as many rebirths as needed to accomplish those lessons.

Once done we become part of the universal energy/soul/essence(whatever you would like to call it).
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009