TOMS.... so comfortable... but ugly --- are they the new uggs/ crocks? would/ do you wear them??

IDK  if i am going to buy a pair... i want them.... becaus they look so comforable.  but i cant help but think they look like cheap slippers.    if you have a pair - do you love them -  if not - do you hate the way they look... and do you see them like the modern crock or ugg .....  ??  (which were also hidious and comforable..)    i was thinking they might be good for disney world this summer - very cool without being a sandal...  

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 9:18 AM on May. 29, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• No I have to shoes with support and those just don't the support I need. And they are ugly (-;
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:20 AM on May. 29, 2012

• should read "I have to HAVE shoes"...lol
    luvmygrlz

• They don't look bad, just too flat for my feet. If I had good arches and no plantar fasciitis, I'd think about getting a pair.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:21 AM on May. 29, 2012

• i hate TOMS. they look like cheap, dollar-store shoes. heck for their price, you could buy 4-5pair at the dollar-stores.

and, they are fugly.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:22 AM on May. 29, 2012

• I just don't like the style of them. I wouldn't buy them for myself and as for my DD, I might be willing to buy her some that aren't the sparkly kind since I have read really negative reviews on them (the material falls apart fairly quick and the shoes don't last). DD is very hard on her kicks so those wouldn't work for her.

I know lots of people that have them. Oh, and I have Uggs and they are the absolute most comfortable and warm thing to wear when it's cold outside. LOVE them.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:23 AM on May. 29, 2012

• however..Crocs have many different styles now, that you wouldn't recognize as Crocs. i have two pairs of sandals/flipflops that i wear on a daily basis.
    i hated the clog-style..but the new styles are supercute.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:24 AM on May. 29, 2012

• They look comfy! They aren't any more ugly than crocks. AND crocks are soooo comfortable.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:32 AM on May. 29, 2012

• Oh, and I have Uggs and they are the absolute most comfortable and warm thing to wear when it's cold outside. LOVE them.

Answer by QuinnMae 6 minutes ago

I not a fan of Toms, but i do love my Uggs!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:34 AM on May. 29, 2012

• No.. they are too flat for me. I have a high arch, so I usually look for something with an arch support. I can't do flip flops either except for Teva and New Balance.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:10 AM on May. 29, 2012

• i would not wear them, they are not me at all.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 11:36 AM on May. 29, 2012