Do You Have Anyone In Heaven?

Let's honor them.

My biological father. I was born in May of 1988 and he committed suicide in December of 1988.

My dear friend Ariel passed away in January of this year.
I also have two babies in Heaven. I lost one when I fell down the stairs and the other I miscarried shortly after Ariel died.

xXMarlyeXx

Asked by xXMarlyeXx at 12:32 PM on May. 29, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• Too many.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:47 PM on May. 29, 2012

• You're 24! I was just stunned by the fact, that this age seems so long ago. Even though it's only 6 years. Man, what happened? lol

Anyway to answer your question; Yes, there are a couple of family members. The one I find myself thinking about the most is my fahter's mother. She was a bit grumpy but cute. Tiny woman.
    Pucki

Answer by Pucki at 5:14 PM on May. 29, 2012

• my paternal grandfather, maternal great grandparents, paternal great grandparents, maternal uncle, stepmother, a few cousins, maternal great uncle (all of these within the past 10 years)
    Sekirei

Answer by Sekirei at 5:16 PM on May. 29, 2012

• Both parents, favorite uncle, 4 childhood friends, brother-in-law
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 5:44 PM on May. 29, 2012

• I don't think I have anyone "in Heaven"...but I believe my grandma was reincarnated in my daughter.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 6:32 PM on May. 29, 2012

• i don't know where he is, but i lost my grandpa in 2007. it will be 5 years this september. there have been many times since his passing that i'd wish for his wisdom... he was a very intelligent, loving and funny man. he is buried at the national cemetery and received the military honors that he deserved. i just can't accept that he doesn't exist somewhere, somehow, even if it's just energy.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:28 PM on May. 29, 2012

• Too many ... I believe they went to the Heaven that they held dear and believed in.

All my grandparents, my great-grandma (thought she was my grandma for a long time), a little brother I never knew (still born), several friends (all died under the age of 21, one was murdered when she was 12) and then there is my son ... he would have been 26 this year. I can't believe it's been 4 years since he died.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:06 AM on May. 30, 2012

• I agree with Spirited Witch...my family believes in heaven of the Christian design and although I dont Im sure they are happy where they are.

I will always miss my grandpa L who passed suddenly in the summer of 2009. He was a gentle strength to our entire family and is sorely missed.
    My other grandpa died in 2001 and we werent as close but he is still loved and missed.

My Uncle who died after falling and hitting his head. He passed in the late 90's. I miss his goofiness.

And I greatly miss my Great Aunt Della(grandpa L's sister) who passed in late '08. She was a dearheart and I miss her and her stories everyday.
    LadyLotus3

Answer by LadyLotus3 at 9:24 AM on May. 30, 2012

• No, but I have lost many. In fact we just buried my good friends husband/father (depending on the good friend) yesterday. But I don't believe anyone is in Heaven.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:20 PM on May. 30, 2012

• In the year my son was born- 2010 I have lost 13 close family members.
    The hardest- My father. After he passed away I learned so much about him, and what an amazing man he was. I knew he was awesome but he was soo much more. He and I didnt have a close relationship, but we werent strangers. He was a truck driver and had been deploye with the Army his last 5 years. One thing he left me with when he passed away was his sense of faith. Id give anything to hug him again. He was diagnosed the day after his moms funeral with Stage 4 Lung cancer. He passed away 4 months later. Luckily we were all with him, and we able to help care for him his last 4 months. We couldnt touh him because it hurt him, but Id give anything for my son to know his "O.G." (Old guy, my dad was 47)
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 9:58 AM on May. 31, 2012