What do you have going on today???

Today the weather is really nice so me and the kids are goin swimming

Asked by mommys2cupcakes at 1:58 PM on May. 29, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I went clothes shopping this morning. Now I need to get my daughter's air conditioner installed. I am NOT looking forward to carrying it up the basement stairs.

Answer by SWasson at 2:07 PM on May. 29, 2012

• I went and worked out, picked up an Rx, did a little grocery shopping, came home and had lunch, going to leave to go vote soon, then pick up the kids from school, come home and do more laundry and possibly take them to the neighborhood pool if they are good and the weather holds.

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:18 PM on May. 29, 2012

• I'm off and have been just goofing off on here. Tomorrow is my SO's birthday but we are having cake and ice cream tonight. That's it. Nothing exciting in the D, today.

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:24 PM on May. 29, 2012

• not much. the weather is gorgeous (temps, anyway, nice and cool) but soooo windy. i am baking some muffins and doing laundry.

Answer by annanonnymommy at 2:29 PM on May. 29, 2012

• nothing it started out productive but I feel sick all of a sudden

Answer by booklover545 at 2:33 PM on May. 29, 2012

• Housework and laundry during the day and then tonight we have bowling (league).

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:48 PM on May. 29, 2012

• I need to get ready for an inspection and clean. Its windy here and a bit chilly. Would like to go for a walk and park for kids.

Answer by Baby4us09 at 2:53 PM on May. 29, 2012

• The park does sound nice to

Comment by mommys2cupcakes (original poster) at 2:56 PM on May. 29, 2012

• I wanted to take my son for swimming as our communtiy pool opened up over the weekend. But unfortunately we were too busy running errands. By the time we got home, he was too tired. So put him down for his nap. now I have to bake and decorate a cake for my husband's cousin. It's her high school graduation party tonight.

Answer by cookie269 at 3:18 PM on May. 29, 2012

• Typical Tuesday. Work, home, dinner, bed. And all the typical stuff in between!

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 4:56 PM on May. 29, 2012