Pregnancy test issues!!

So I havent gotten my period this month and it doesnt look like i'm going to get it and theres only two days left. I took a test on the 26th and it came back negative, so I was wondering when i should test again or could there be something else wrong with me?? A little more information is that my fiance and i never have protected sex, we use the pull out method so I could be pregnant but i'm confused because of the negative test. please help...

BrittanyEliza

Asked by BrittanyEliza at 2:12 PM on May. 29, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Go to the doctor and have them do a blood test.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:20 PM on May. 29, 2012

• I still have one more test do you think maybe I took it too early? someone else told me to wait till the 3rd and take it as soon as i woke up
    BrittanyEliza

Comment by BrittanyEliza (original poster) at 2:25 PM on May. 29, 2012

• When is/was your period due? If it was due at the beginning of the month and still hasn't showed up, I would either test again with your first morning pee, or go to the doc for a blood test. If it's due around now I'd wait a little longer and test again.

USUALLY the tests are accurate about a week after your missed period. There are some that test earlier, but then you run the risk of a false negative.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:06 PM on May. 29, 2012

• I saw one woman on here say that she couldnt tell she was pregnant until she was 2 months along. I would save the last test and take it later. There definately are other things that can cause you to miss a period though. You could talk to your doctor about that or look it up.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 4:08 PM on May. 29, 2012

• my period was due the 20th so would the 3rd be a good morning to test
    BrittanyEliza

Comment by BrittanyEliza (original poster) at 4:08 PM on May. 29, 2012

• yeah
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:41 PM on May. 29, 2012

• Thans so much :) and if still negative and no period i'm going to get a blood test done
    BrittanyEliza

Comment by BrittanyEliza (original poster) at 5:20 PM on May. 29, 2012