If you have Provera experience or know anything about it please read this...

My doctor gave me Provera to make me have my period so I can have some blood tests done to determine why I'm not ovulating. I finished the pills a week ago and I still have not gotten my period, my doc said it would be 2-3 days and my period would come, nothing has and I can tell that I'm not even going to start anytime soon. What could this mean? I thought I was pregnant before I took them but all the urine tests said negative, i know it's common to have false negatives and I'm wondering if maybe this is why I'm not getting my period. Anyone else ever had this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think my doctor told me it could take up to a week, but it never came for me. That was when my OB referred me to an RE for more detailed testing. It could be different for you - if you didn't have irregular periods before then maybe you are pregnant. Good luck.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:36 PM on Jan. 29, 2009