Do You Whiten Your Teeth?

I love having a white, shining smile. I use 3D White toothpaste and mouthwash. I use whitening trays at least every six months and I chew whitening gum.

What do you use?

xXMarlyeXx

Asked by xXMarlyeXx at 4:18 PM on May. 29, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• I use whitening toothpaste and mouthwash, and I mix baking soda and water with my toothpaste sometimes and it works really good.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 4:21 PM on May. 29, 2012

• I sometimes make a paste with baking soda and peroxide and brush with that. It works well :)
    xXMarlyeXx

Comment by xXMarlyeXx (original poster) at 4:27 PM on May. 29, 2012

• Whitening trays and whitener from the dentist - but I only whiten my teeth if I have an interview.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:45 PM on May. 29, 2012

• I use the strips, toothpaste, and mouthwash. A good smile is one of the first things people notice about you, so I think it's important for my teeth to look good.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:52 PM on May. 29, 2012

• Last time I did that I had a cracked filling I did not know about, the chemicals seeped in, and destroyed the nerve. I was using whitening strips. Now I use the whitening toothpaste.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:54 PM on May. 29, 2012

• I agree, Nan. My eye is always drawn directly to the teeth/smile.
    xXMarlyeXx

Comment by xXMarlyeXx (original poster) at 4:55 PM on May. 29, 2012

• I don't like the strips. They always make my gums and teeth sore and sensitive.
    xXMarlyeXx

Comment by xXMarlyeXx (original poster) at 4:56 PM on May. 29, 2012

• I get crest 3d white strips from costco about 3xs a year. Costco has a 10.00 off coupon every few months.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 5:31 PM on May. 29, 2012

• I have a box of strips in the bathroom but I keep forgetting to use them!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:57 PM on May. 29, 2012

• The last time I used the whitening strips was right before I was fitted for my Invisalign. The orthodontist told me it was eating the enamel off of my teeth, and I haven't used them since.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 2:32 AM on May. 30, 2012