If you have Provera experience or know anything about it please read this...

My doctor gave me Provera to make me have my period so I can have some blood tests done to determine why I'm not ovulating. I finished the pills a week ago and I still have not gotten my period, my doc said it would be 2-3 days and my period would come, nothing has and I can tell that I'm not even going to start anytime soon. What could this mean? I thought I was pregnant before I took them but all the urine tests said negative, i know it's common to have false negatives and I'm wondering if maybe this is why I'm not getting my period. Anyone else ever had this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Health

• no i havent but i wish you the best
    Anonymous

• I went to my GYN doc. and thought I was pregnant, my second pregnancy. I felt the same way, with my first, hard to explain. They did an urine test and it was neg. Then gave me some anti. for an infection...kidney infection. Still had 'that feeling' so I took it upon my self, and retested. The first one was positive, and so was the second. Never seen hubby get outta bed so fast!! (he was so surprised because of the doc's test...) So, girl...get you an EPT and I'll be pray'n for ya!! Blessings!

Sweet_Peach

Answer by Sweet_Peach at 6:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2009