The first week you brought baby home

were you able to have your daily showers and keep up with your daily chores still?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• haha no my son was a needy baby and my sons dad at the time had to work and i had no help except that my grandma would come over after work at night to help for a couple hours. By the time she got there i was so tired i just wanted to get a couple hours of sleep insted of a shower lol. Now 7 years later im doing it again here in just a few weeks lol hopefully this time since im older and married to a wounderful man it will go more smoothly.
    Anonymous

• yep i had to noone else would do it.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• yea kinda i mean it wasn't perfect but it wasn't trashy
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• With my first I mentally couldn't take a shower unless someone was @ the house to watch her. Finally I learned to put her in her bouncer with toys and we could both cram into the bathroom and I could shower and still watch her.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 2:17 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• First and second babies no cuz of labor and delivery and another child to care for. My third pregnancy was also my third section and my body recognized the pains in the early weeks after delivery as being familiar. That third time I had a lot more energy even with two other kids and a newborn.
    Anonymous

• Yup i did... I always put them in ther bouncy seat and took them where ever in the house i was in... If i didnt clean up, i would have been up the creek...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My husband was home with me for 2 weeks and after he went back to work, i rarely got a shower during the day and barely got to eat lunch!
    Anonymous

• NO....I just got back to where I can get anything done. 4 months later! hubby was a big help.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 2:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Showers yes, chores no! It's been 6 months and I still don't get all my chores done.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Luckily my husband got paternity leave for 6 weeks so between the two of us we were still able to get a lot of things done!
    Anonymous