Does anyone know a where I can order phentermine online?

I gained 70 lbs during my last pregnancy and I need a jumpstart my weight loss.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I wished I knew! I would love to get my hands on some of that. My doctor won't prescribe it too me!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 2:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Why won't your doc prescribe it for you?  Just wondering if it is okay to take

Anonymous

• He thinks diet and exercise is the only way to lose weight...he is right. I just wanted it for the jump start. Anyway, my friend was on it and you can only take it for like 2 or 3 months at a time.
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 2:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Unless you have a prescription, you can not order it on-line. There are knock offs out there so beware, you can not get the real thing without the scrip.
    Mommyto1DD

Answer by Mommyto1DD at 3:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Do NOT order them offline. They are all fake and have dangerous ingredients in them that real phentermine does not have.

If your doctor won't prescribe them to you, go to another one. If you can't find a regular doctor who will get on the internet and type in "BARIACTRIC doctors near (wherever you live) Find one closest to you and go there. You can go to mapquest.com to find the exact directions.
    That's what I did. Bariatric doctors WILL prescribe them to you.
    Anonymous