• In the Spotlight:

thats where they go

my daughter is fifteen months and just recently she has started taking off her socks. she goes into another room so i don't see her and then they end up under the bed. or in her toy box. is this going on at your house? i wonder how i always lose a sock everytime i do laundry now i know.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't you hate that? Always one or two go mia every single wash. I found one inside the washing machine in the center part lodged all the way . It is funny that she is tearing it up. She sounds like a lot of fun..
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Yup.. Jesse takes his off everywhere... An just throws them down.. No matter where we are... I go nuts looking for all these socks...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Every time we get in the car, my 1 year old pulls off his socks and shoes! So when we get to where we're going we have to stop and find them in the jungle that is the backseat.
    Anonymous

• I have that problem in my car as well. My 20 month old takes off his socks and shoes as soon as we start down the road. So we end up having to stand out side in -15 degree weather trying to find his socks and shoes. My DH and I always joke about getting some super glue for the baby's socks and shoes. At our house how ever he will take off his socks and put them in the trash. Of course he also throws toys and other articles of clothing away. Kids just crack me up!

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 2:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• my 7mo takes her socks off. but im not sure if its on purpose. she just pushes her feet together & eventually they slide off. im missing some socks already & she cant even crawl!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2009