2 y/o and potty training/retraining?

My DD knows how to use the potty and does really well. This week though she has decided it's ok to potty in her pants. We seriously go through 5+ panties/pants a day. I've tried setting her on the potty but she doesn't go most of the time. It's weird b/c she never wets the bed even this week. It's just during the day. What do I do? I am not putting diapers or pull ups on my 2 y/o. Other than that I'm up for trying anything. Oh one more... she has all of a sudden stopped listening to me when I know she can hear me she just looks at me and my SO/her dad like "Excuse me WHAT do you want me to do? I'm not doing that!"

HELP!!!

watersgirls

Asked by watersgirls at 2:32 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Is she responsible for cleaning up her own messes? She can mop up pee and clean the poop out of her panties. Show her how to wash the panties out in a bucket of soapy water. Don't make it a punishment, just a "you are big enough to clean up after yourself" thing. It should get real old real fast.
    And deal with the back talking. Tell her to do something once. Count to 10 in your mind. Put her in timeout for not listening.
    Good luck! I'm not there yet but I can see signs of it developing in my toddler! Sigh.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I must add... She will not pee in her pants at grandma and grandpa's or at the drop off daycare.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 2:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2009