What are the best diaper covers for prefold diapers?

I'm having my first baby in September and I'm going to cloth diaper. I was just wondering what the best diaper covers are for prefolds (newborn and afterwards).

LessPlastics

Asked by LessPlastics at 7:39 PM on May. 29, 2012 in General Parenting

• From my experience (I had two or three different kinds, but I can't remember the brands), they were all about the same, so long as they fit properly. I would say to look at reviews of the ones that catch your eye and figure out which ones appeal to you most based on your diaper budget and aesthetics, then check out reviews and narrow it down. Or, if you find that you like two or three types, order one or two of each, figure out which one(s) you like best, then order more of those and use the others for wash days. I will say that I preferred the kind that were one size, though. I think my favorite one *might* have been Blueberry, Thirsties or Bumkin brand, but I'm not sure.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:38 PM on May. 29, 2012

• When my daughter was a baby there was only one and I cannot remember the brand I remember the velcro used to rock her world. The diaper company we used recommended some but we went with an organic one called Earth Baby (maybe... )
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 4:31 PM on May. 30, 2012