hair

My scalp has been flaking really bad and I thought mybe it was build up from where I use to much cond. but I stopped using it like a month or two ago and only use spray leave in cond. now but it stil doing it I need to know what I can use to make it stop I don't want it to look like I am nasty or not clean

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• It sounds like dry scalp. I have it, too. Do you have hard water? That causes it, and the dry heat in the winter. I use a deep conditioner and leave it on for 5 minutes before rinsing it out. That takes care of it!! I use it about 1-2 times a week.
    Anonymous

• Which do you use?
    Anonymous

• it is dry scalp...use head and shoulders for dry scalp...i have the same thing...
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• get a scalp treatment... they feel awesome and are for dry scalp.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My DF Uses Head & Shoulders Intensive Care
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 5:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2009