Glass baby bottles?

Have you considered using them or do you? I'm planning on using glass for as much as I can, I just don't trust any plastic!

LessPlastics

Asked by LessPlastics at 8:14 PM on May. 29, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used glass when they were newborns, but once they were old enough to hold the bottle themselves, switched to plastic. The glass was to heavy and dangerous to give to a baby.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:16 PM on May. 29, 2012

• Honestly I wouldn't suggest glass. My suggestion would be to just exclusively breast feed, but I know that isn't always a choice.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:16 PM on May. 29, 2012

• I like your username.

We have old glass bottles from WAY back when. We're not fans of plastic.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 8:17 PM on May. 29, 2012

• all 3 of my babies ate from plastic bottles and are now healthy young girls. but if glass is what you wish to use, then go for it.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:17 PM on May. 29, 2012

• I used glass when my kids were babies. My kids all used glass for their babies also. Easy to clean and no worries about what China has put in the plastic!
    kbpegasus

Answer by kbpegasus at 8:35 PM on May. 29, 2012