Miscarriages?

Hey ladies-I miscarried when I was about 19- (very bad relationship and blessing in disguise) I am now 25 and I came off my bc in oct and I am a little scared that it will happen again-anyone else go through this?

brookelynn2609

Asked by brookelynn2609 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i went through the same thing! actually the same situation with a bad relationship and a blessing in disguise. i just had my daughter in july, and i am now 22 years old. i was terrified of a miscarriage, but everything was fine! its amazing how life works. when its time for you to have a baby you will have your baby and everything will be great!! so don't stress! just make sure you get great prenatal care and stay on top of your health! good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i did it wasnty fun.....but if it does happen to you, you can try again in a couple of months.....i miscarried in july of 2007 and tried to get pregnant...found out i was in jan of 2008...that pregnancy went through and i am not a parent of a boy, strong and healthy....one tip...if you start to bleed go to the er immediately!
    funbabyboy08

Answer by funbabyboy08 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Thank you! This makes me feel alot better!
    brookelynn2609

Answer by brookelynn2609 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i was 19 also when i m/c. was getting married june 27th. found out the day before mothers day i was pregnant. 9 days before my wedding i had the D&C. i was so upset my patch was giving me blisters so i stopped using everything all together. i concieved my son in the following october. it was rough. i kept hearing i was fine cuz i got through the first 4 months. i was nervous anyway. was eclamptic and had him early. hes my only. my SIL had 2 girls. 2 m/c 1 tubal, then 2 more girls off 1 tube. there is no garantee it'll happen to you again. it'll be in the back of your mind. if you spot, demand a check up. my cousin lost hers a month before me. she spotted for weeks and was told it was normal. i hate that. they never checked her. it's not a "condition" were all stuck with. i hope to never go through it again. i wish you luck and beautiful fat little babies : )
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2009