Is this the Era of Responsibility?

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/01/drinks-are-on-t.html

Or is this the "Elitest LIberal, Let the eat Cake Era?

After pushing his $1.1 trillion Generational Theft Act of 2009 through the House last night, the White House apparently decided to throw itself a swank cocktail party. According to ABC’s Jake Tapper, the menu included alcoholic beverages (vodka martinis are an Obama favorite, reportedly) and wagyu steak.

"wagyu steak.” is a $100 per serving delicacy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You can't point fingers at these kinds of things, i don't think there is an innocent high up polotician out there who has not thrown a "swank" party.
    Anonymous

• maybe it's the 'really bad stereotyping of people' era.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 2:59 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• You know what. While I am not surprised because this is the CRAP Politicians do. I would think (1) Given the Economy and the "urgency of a stimulus package [his words]. (2) After all of Obama's claims for change, and his, [yes] "Era of Responsibility and Transparency" Claims~Obama would want to make Good on his words. So, it's apparent Obama is just another Politician that is NOT about Change, Accountability, NOR, Responsibility. What he said does not equate to what he does!  Sorry Obama voters he is just another politician.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Maybe it is The Era of the Great Divide
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• LOL NO! It's the era of NO responsiblity, NO accountability, spread OTHERS wealth don't touch my money, make OTHERS sacrafice don't expect anything from me.....and the era of entitlement!

NObama isn't about change at all! Aren't we in the midst of an economic crisis? Didn't NObama call for sacrafices? HMMMMMM............
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 3:07 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• lol Fiveofakind2! I agree with that as well!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 3:08 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Didn't NObama call for sacrafices? HMMMMMM............

Check this out. "The most expensive beef in the world is wagyu, or Kobe beef. ..."  Now THAT is Responsible and Transparent.  I am sure some Lobbyist paid for it.  Ohh wait, there will be NO Lobbysits in his administration.  Errr, no~that isn't true either.. ROFL!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• roflmbo! He hasn't changed, he is still a walking contradiction! lol His rhetoric campaign lies are coming to fruition!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 3:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• don't you ladies have a group you could take this to? i mean really...
    it's just sad.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 3:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I think that there has been a lack of accountability and responsibility in, not only the White House, but in politics in general for a long time and there will be for a long time to come. People only want to take ownership for the good and like to negate the bad decisions. It is like the saying goes, "If I do something good nobody remembers and if I do something bad nobody forgets."
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 3:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2009