Should I tell my kids dad wife the truth about what's going on?

I am asking this beacuse i feel that my kids dad is not being honsety with his wife that atays in florida. about everything that he has put me through theae last 4 1/2 years I feel like sending her a email letting her know whats going on Becsue i feel like she needs to know what her husband is hidding from her.then i sent him a email just letting him know just where I stand and how i feel. I don't want to cause nobody anyhurt but i feel that she's being lied to and the truth must come out.
So sholud i eamil her letting her know what's going on or should i just leave it alone? I am so tried of having to my heart back together like it's a puzzle everytime it gets broak. but then that just might add fuel to the fire far me and him is conern. I am so tried of him feeling like i am only good enough to sleep with and then only goog enough to have his kids and then have to take care of them by myself.

MissMandy25

Asked by MissMandy25 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Uh, if he's married you shouldn't be sleeping with him (if I read that wrong, sorry, but that what I got from it) You don't need to butt in with his wife, because lets be honest, you would only be doing hta tto get her out of the picture. Cut it off with him, or tell him to leave her if you guys want to be together again, but DONT have an affair with a married man, that makes you jsut as bad as him.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i can completely understand where you are coming from but this is definitely a touchy subject. i guess it all depends on whats going on. i dont know if you guys still have some sort of relationship, and if you do, then thats something she deserves to know. as far as how he treated you, it should almost be left alone unless he starts doing the same thing to her. you may come off as the crazy ex unfortunately, and she may not believe you. in life people need to make their own mistakes and learn from them. i guess im saying leave it alone. it probably wont accomplish if you do tell her unfortuantely
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Well what's going on? You didn't fully state what you needed to tell her. Is it only that you're sleeping with him?
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 3:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• It's none of your business anymore, & it's non of her business what her husband was doing before they met. Are you saying that you still sleep with him after you split? If this is the case, then that's not a very smart move. Not sure why woman do this. All it will do is lower your self esteem, your digging yourself a hole. Leave her alone, let her figure it out by herself. All your going to do is cause drama.

the only thing you should be talking about with him or her are the kids & nothing else. Things get more complicated after that, leave it alone for the kids sake.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• These women are being catty b/c your question isn't very clear. Are you still sleeping with him?
    Anonymous

• obviously the reason you want her to know is so she'll leave him and you get em back- but hun ask yourelf- do you want a man that prefers her over you? and the only way he'll prefer you is if you get her to leave? i know its hard letting go especially when you still dream of your family all being under the same room-
    KITTYLITTLES

Answer by KITTYLITTLES at 3:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• but he made vows with someone else- and i really suggest you pick your self up- dust yourself off- and stop letting him get his cake and eat it too! you deserve more then that- you wont find mr. right as long as your letting mr. wrong cum get some when he wants it- Love your self! put your foot down- tell her if it maes you feel better- why should he have a relationship while your trying to pull yourself back together- but if he ends up alone- which he probably wont- dont tae em back- remember you werent good enough while she was arond so - screw him- and let time heal your heart- and wait for God to bring you the right guy- keep in mind- He may still be working on him too! be patient and have faith you will get thrw this- you just have to be strong enough to make the change and stick to them- i'd love to be friends - and help you with support if yu'd like
    KITTYLITTLES

Answer by KITTYLITTLES at 3:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• yeah i was sleeping with him but not any more and but gave me somthing that i can't get rid of that something could have really made my son be born blind, sick and could have died. but he came into the world safe and healthy so i thank god for that. and I don't want her to have to get it that's all if he ever sleeps with her again which i know they will. they have been a part for the last ten years and they just started talkin back in the summer time. But I now know what i need to do Just leave it alone move on and forget about him regradlees if we have kids together of not.
    MissMandy25

Answer by MissMandy25 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Leave it alone...she has to deal with her husband one day. You leave it alone and leave him alone and just be concerned about your children. I wouldn't tell her anything.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 3:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• A friend of mine was in the same situation.. not saying what she did was right but she sent an anonymous letter to her ex's new partner. She never found out if it worked or not so I'm not sure what to tell you but if you can be civil enough with her to have an adult conversation then maybe you should. I really wouldn't suggest following my friend's route, you would come off a bit immature and I dont know she would take you seriously. My friend is a very 'young' 20
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2009