My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex at least 4-6 times in 3 days and he never pulled out, I've also been having cramps for the last 5 days (since the second day we had unprotected sex), and I haven't started my period. My last one was a month ago and I always get my period a month and a week after the previous one. Could I be pregnant? adult content

kDeShawn9

Asked by kDeShawn9 at 11:30 PM on May. 29, 2012 in Pregnancy

• OMG seriously........ have we really came to the point that we have to message strangers about stuff like this....... hmmm let me go back to 6th grade and the period talk, yep, penis and va jay jay together not protected can result in............ yep you guessed it A BABY!
    Dude go to the pharmacy (omg and even the dollar store if you are that broke) and take a test. Then don't worry because we will be paying for you to have the kid and raise it....... and if you are pregnant good luck..... and a side note....... next time you may want to keep lame questions to yourself so "people will not pick on you". Just sayin!
    CHDMommy3

Answer by CHDMommy3 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2012

• So go get your GED or college diploma before you start pulling shit out of your asses.

And as a side note, you know a college "Diploma" is worth more than a GED right? Generally it isn't called a "diploma" either but an Associate's, Bachelor's,or Master's degree right? Perhaps you should stop trying to sound smarter than you really are and stop trying to insult other people's intelligence when you don't have a leg to stand on!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:23 PM on May. 31, 2012

• You really think I feel humiliated?

Oh I haven't even begun to humiliate you, only educate your incredible ignorance. And no, even if he has time off, they will not remove him from a deploment to use his leave to be there when you give birth. When his tour is over however he may use that leave, or during holidays IF they are able to work out a schedule witht he whole troop such as X number of people can take up to 10 days for Christmas, X number for new years, and x number for thanksgiving and they divide the time that way. And for the record I have a brother in the Navy A BIL in the Army, another in the Marines, and a cousin in the air force all serving CURRENTLY, so please STFU . And for the record you said "Ill be sent wherever he is"....pg 8 And NO if he is in Afghanistan you will NOT be sent there. Perhaps it is you who needs lessons in reading comprehension. Especially before you start telling others they need it.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:06 PM on May. 31, 2012

• And by the fucking way I never said I was being deployed with him, I said I was getting sent wherever his duty station is which is where he is at now, not where he's going for deployment... So go get your GED or college diploma before you start pulling shit out of your asses.
    kDeShawn9

Comment by kDeShawn9 (original poster) at 2:51 AM on May. 31, 2012

• You really think I feel humiliated? I'm glad you think trying to humiliate someone is mature, how are you even allowed to reproduce if you can't even read? For the second time, we are getting married next month months before he evens leaves, so get your head out of your ass and quit wasting your time trying to humiliate somebody and actually read the comments and pay attention. We wanted to have a child before he left regardless just in case something happens while he is there. And FYI, he hasn't used any of his leave yet so if he requests time off, like his Sgt told him to do then he can come back. A lot can change in four years, especially in the military, not to mention different branches have different rules. So before you judge maybe you should think about the fact that you don't know either of us or the entire situation or circumstances.
    kDeShawn9

Comment by kDeShawn9 (original poster) at 2:47 AM on May. 31, 2012

• And for the future, don't ever EVER try to tell 1) mothers 2) military wives 3) military members that they don't know shit about what goes on in regards to prenancy and/or the military. You've already made yourself look like an idiot and I would hate to humiliate you more!

Thank you very much. I have a hard time holding my tongue. I know how it goes and do not appreciate it being made to sounds like I am an idiot.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:41 PM on May. 30, 2012

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:36 PM on May. 30, 2012

• Planned Parenthood. It's cheap and/or free. Get on birth control, get married, THEN think about having a baby.

And if your boyfriend is filling your head with this crap about being able to deploy with him, or him coming back for the baby's birth, you need to rethink your relationship with him.

The cynic in me thinks he's telling you a bunch of crap and the minute he's gone, you won't hear from him again.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 8:23 PM on May. 30, 2012

• Wow, the minute she said he's army, I just about lost it.

I'm an Air Force wife, and for the most part, they don't give a shit about wives or the family, its the good of the mission, NOT THE FAMILY. And they care even LESS about someone who isn't even MARRIED to the soldier!

Want my advice? Get married BEFORE you get pregnant, or find out that you are pregnant, and before he leaves. At least you'll get on Tricare and have that baby and your pregnancy taken care of, and he'll get family sep, which is a decent bonus. Without the two of you being married, he won't get that.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:16 PM on May. 30, 2012

• And no, many men with pregnant wives are deployed. NONE of them get to come back. And you're not even pregnant yet so how would you know? You know nothing.
    xXMarlyeXx

Answer by xXMarlyeXx at 8:13 PM on May. 30, 2012