Could I be pregnant?

I had my period Jan. 8th 2009 and ended it Jan. 13th 2009(or a day before or a day after). I've been trying to conceive I guess. Well lets just say we weren't exactly being careful. Well anyway, I started spotting(really light pinkish-sometimes brownish- blood) for a couple of days. Probably like two. It's also sometimes kinda dischargy- like the way it looks.)I feel fine. I'm get nauseous every now and then. Certain foods kinda mess up my stomach right now(but there's a tummy virus that's been going around. havent got it yet.) and I've been going back and forth between minor constipation and diarrhea. Been more tired than usual. Those are really the only things that are happening right now though. So if I were to be pregnant it would only be like two and half weeks or so(?). Does this sound usual and is there a possibility that I am indeed pregnant? I hope so :) I'm not expecting my next period until the 10th or s

dudeitsjo

Asked by dudeitsjo at 3:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Just take a pregnancy test hun and than you will know for sure. I don't remember having that stuff happen to me when I got pregnant though. But doesn't mean it can't happen

cstanton625

Answer by cstanton625 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• there definiitely is a possibility! i would wait until your period is ATLEAST a week late to take a test. You need your hormone levels to be high enough, and you dont want to waste a lot of money on pregnancy tests like i did lol. so wait a couple weeks and then take one!! good luck!! im right there with ya too! im hoping i am but i have another week i need to take a test! cant wait!! good luck to you!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• It's probably too early to tell if you are actually pregnant. I'd say wait about a week then try taking a pregnancy test to see what happens.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 3:11 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• well i have heard of spotting when it attaches but the other stuff I don't know anything about.I didn't have any of it but the nausea.
    graceynlexasmom

Answer by graceynlexasmom at 4:51 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• NO you are not I AM!!! OH wait...Oooops I'm not. It must be you then.lol
    Anonymous