Taking 2 1/2 year old to Cirque Du Soleil's Saltimbanco?

I was wondering for anyone who has been to this show would it be suitable for our daughter, or do you think it would scare the crap out of her? We took her to Disney and she was fine in the haunted house, but was terrified of Snow White's Not So Scary Ride....

ycatstouch

Asked by ycatstouch at 3:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Travel

• I thought is was AMAZING. Although I went when I was pregnant and didn't have any kids yet, I can imagine my 3 year old nephew loving it. It is a little dark and some of the music is a little scary but it was sooooo amazing. That's the only way I can describe it, lol. I would play it by ear. If dark and some scary music scare her or clowns scare her (they do have makeup on) then I wouldn't take her.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I would not bring a small child to it!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2009