Does anyone else feel like this?

Im over half way through my pregnancy and every time i eat or drink something it's almost like taking a sleeping pill. I mean i like the tired feeling cause i like sleeping but im tired 24/7. And i feel like the tired feeling is giving me lots of heart palpitations.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh yes. I know that feeling way too well. Its actually your sugar thats the issue. Have you been tested for gestational diabetes? I told the dr that I could not eat anything sweet because it made me super tired and even regular food as well. Try eating in very very small portions and stay away from the sugar. The doc might suggest doing a diabetes test sooner or give you tips. I definitely know how you feel.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 4:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2009