To the cafemom administration: Are you trying to phase out answers?

I'm just curious because even with the new format the link is still off the beaten path. If you didn't know it was there you would probably never come across it.  Its the only reason I come to this site.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on May. 30, 2012 in About CafeMom

• I sure hope not!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:46 PM on May. 30, 2012

• I hope not but I think it's easier to see answers now then it was before.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 12:46 PM on May. 30, 2012

• They will lose a bunch of people if they do that! I totally agree that it seems that way. They need to leave well enough alone!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:47 PM on May. 30, 2012

• I must be on some different format. My Other Stuff on the top right takes me right to Answers.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:47 PM on May. 30, 2012

• I'm new here. I hope they aren't planning on phasing it out. I've heard lots of interesting things about Answers and I've been lurking for several weeks.

arcanecode

Answer by arcanecode at 12:47 PM on May. 30, 2012

• They've always insisted they're not, even though traffic has dropped dramatically since the beta change. I do think their adding answers to the drop down is an admission of their mistake, though, because that makes it much easier to find. Thought bubbles, otoh, seem like they'll be going the way of the journals now.

Nobody ever bothered to use them before beta. After they put them on the home page, THEN people started changing them regularly - it used to be they'd go months unchanged. Now they're something you have to look for again, like they used to be, and people don't seem to remember like they were after beta.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:52 PM on May. 30, 2012

• CM Admin is in loves with The Stir and groups (notice how those are strategically placed on the puke blue toolbar).
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:54 PM on May. 30, 2012

• I love Answers. And I really miss Journals!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:42 PM on May. 30, 2012

• I hope not :(
    LoViNmYbAbIeSs

Answer by LoViNmYbAbIeSs at 3:53 PM on May. 30, 2012

• This has been an ongoing question since the Beta switch.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:12 PM on May. 30, 2012