Can anyone help me with a slogan?!

I made my daughter a 4th of July hair clip a few days ago and posted a picture on FB for my friends to see. Apparently they were a hit and I have several people asking for them and wanting me to make other themes for them (next I will be making a "Save the Hooters" theme for the Walk for the Cure participants I have in our community) It got me thinking about opening up my own "bowtique". I have already come up with a name, Lovebugs & Lollipops Bowtique. I was wondering if any of you mommas could help me come up with a cute little slogan?! I'm stumped!

ttcagirl86

Asked by ttcagirl86 at 3:22 PM on May. 30, 2012 in Hobbies & Crafts

• sidesplittinglaughter"Tie one on?"

tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:12 PM on May. 30, 2012

• Decorate wit a bow
    texasangel3

Answer by texasangel3 at 5:20 PM on May. 30, 2012

• I vote for tie one on.
    xXMarlyeXx

Answer by xXMarlyeXx at 12:11 AM on May. 31, 2012

• Sugar, spice & everything nice bowtique... its long but i think its cute! cause it woul be suggesting everything is nice in the store also. lol i am a dork!
    jennifer_oakley

Answer by jennifer_oakley at 12:13 AM on May. 31, 2012