What hobby or craft has brought you the most satisfaction?

arcanecode

Asked by arcanecode at 4:53 PM on May. 30, 2012 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have a hobby of yoga and meditation which has really helped me to stay out of depression.
    staceymeyers

Answer by staceymeyers at 1:16 AM on Jul. 26, 2012

• book collecting I have books from when I was a child. I have always loved books I have books that belonged to my grandparents, my great, great, great grandfather, my mother, My books are catalogued and insured.

booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2012

• It actually depends on my mood. Some days it's crochet others it's beading.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 11:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2012

• Aside from crocheting...I would have to say the one that gives me the most satisfaction is...the scrapbook I'm making for my son. Instead of a baby book. I can just keep going til I feel that it's done. Every time I finish a new page I feel great about it!
    ShanesMom8307

Answer by ShanesMom8307 at 8:38 PM on May. 31, 2012

• i love gardening, taking pics of my kids, making silly stuff like redoing picture frames and making decor for the house. like-- redoing used stuff that is definatly my favorite. whatever its called. lol =)
    jennifer_oakley

Answer by jennifer_oakley at 12:07 AM on May. 31, 2012

• Cake decorating. Just started it and I love it! :)
    Family and friends dnt believe when I take cakes over to get togethers, that I have actually decorated them and not bought it from a store/bakery
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 5:58 PM on May. 30, 2012

• Counted cross stitch
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 5:34 PM on May. 30, 2012

• Hands down, it would be photography. I've loved it since I was a girl. Got serious about it as a mom (took classes back when film was still the only real choice). I am strictly digital now...don't miss the chemicals. I also love to doodle.
    IheartTea

Answer by IheartTea at 5:20 PM on May. 30, 2012

• Scrap booking
    texasangel3

Answer by texasangel3 at 5:19 PM on May. 30, 2012

• Gardening
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:19 PM on May. 30, 2012