Exhausted

I started to feel great in my second trimester now that im 28weeks and starting my third, I feel so exhuasted my eyes hurt. Did you feel this way too??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes! 28wks here too...

sad, but true.. i don't want to do anything! and my eyes literally do hurt! they burn and there's a lot of pressure behind them!

try to sleep... it's the best thing i've found to help curb the symptoms!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Yes very normal.
    I think the sandman hit me over the head with his whole bag of sleep dust.
    The baby demands more from you so it wears you out more.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Was going to add i have days to watch Tv hurts my eyes or to do anything hurts my hands and feet hurt like i have been active for hours so just take it easy and sleep your baby is telling oyu that your body needs it:>)
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I'm 27 weeks tomorrow, and I'm exhausted. Granted, I was up super early, but I took a nap too!! uugh. When I get about 10 hours of sleep I'm decent. I hope that'll stick, because I don't want to sleep the day away!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 4:17 PM on Jan. 29, 2009