Not For The Faint Of Heart.

That other post got deleted before I could finish. I hate that. Don't post if you aren't willing to get ALL different viewpoints.

Have you ever felt personally attacked, singled out or been bashed? Personally, no. I've met exactly two women on here who have said ignorant BS to me that I've had to correct but other than that, no.

xXMarlyeXx

Asked by xXMarlyeXx at 7:07 PM on May. 30, 2012 in About CafeMom

• Never has this happened to me here.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 7:10 PM on May. 30, 2012

• I've had people follow me around just to bash me. Their problem not mine. Now with that said I do my fair share of bashing as well but I really have no patience for idiots.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:10 PM on May. 30, 2012

• I will say, though, that the definition of bashing is broad, with regard to online forums.

What I see as a parting of the ways on some issues, others would see as bashing.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 7:11 PM on May. 30, 2012

• I haven't really had an issue with anyone in particular on here. There's some people where I wonder how they function day to day, but I don't stalk/bash/create problems with them. I normally try to be kind and have a good word for everyone, but even I have days where I can't tolerate the absolute stupidity in some questions/comments.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:12 PM on May. 30, 2012

• It does happen here. I have felt personally attacked and have had 'issues' with other members. My new attitude will hopefully ignore all the nastiness and just continue to enjoy the rest of Answers.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:12 PM on May. 30, 2012

• Not with this SN. With my first one I had a creeper who went so far as to make rude comments about my children's pics because I said cashcrate was a data mining scam. I've had this name since 2008 and nobody has bothered me.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:14 PM on May. 30, 2012

• I agree Brawnwyn..the definition of bashing is pretty broad.
    Those of us who use sarcasm in our responses could be misinterpreted.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:14 PM on May. 30, 2012

• I personally have never felt personally attacked, singled out or been bashed here.

Now there have been some ANON that will call out some of the regulars other than that no.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:15 PM on May. 30, 2012

• Same here. I've been well received as a newbie but like you guys said, I'm not an idiot. I've done my share too. But when someone joins CafeMom, finds answers right away (which is hard to find even for regulars lol), and post stupid questions, I have a hard time believing it's real. I'd like to know how they know to come here in the first place. It's almost like they have a vision "Oh! I had sex! I better go to CafeMom to see if I'm pregnant!"

xXMarlyeXx

Comment by xXMarlyeXx (original poster) at 7:15 PM on May. 30, 2012

• I have felt a little singled out.. once lol. I am a littl faint of heart I guess, but I want to stay! Lol stop trying to kick me out

Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 7:16 PM on May. 30, 2012