No Appetite

After both of my births I have completely lost my appetite. I'm half glad since I want to lose the weight as quickly as possible, but on the other hand, I need to eat because I'm nursing and don't want to completely strip my body of nutrients.

Has anyone else experienced this? And how much is enough? I'm literally having to make myself eat anything.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Health

• You need about 1800 calories minimum. And you should probably be eating closer to 2100. You need all your vitamins plus the minimum serving of the four food groups. You need extra calcium too.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 4:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Take prenatals. It should help restore vitamins.

I had horrible baby blues. My appetite was gone after I had my baby.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:01 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I don't really feel sad, more like I just took a bunch of crack...lol. I have a ton of energy I haven't had in months of pregnancy and just no appetite.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:11 AM on Jan. 31, 2009