Did most of you know...

That planned parenthood (birth control and abortion assistance) started to help prevent the # of black babies from being born? Here's an article if you don't believe me:

http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html

Do you think that is part of the motive behind the FOCA too that planned parenthood supports?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Planned Parenthood is anti-abortion, they are pro-life,not pro-choice.
    Anonymous

• That's an interesting philosophy on abortion clinics.
    Anonymous

• Yep I know that. Not many do. Didyou know also that the crime rate has gone down since abortion has been legal and many people have done studies that show it is a direct correlation between high abortion rates among african americans? http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2001/may/01051702.html
    Anonymous

• Didyou know also that the crime rate has gone down since abortion has been legal and many people have done studies that show it is a direct correlation between high abortion rates among african americans?

Wow.  That's all I can think to say to you.

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Planned Parenthood is not an abortion clinic! It is a family planning center and they REFER clients/patients if the need arises. They provide contraception, STD testing/treatment, yearly screenings, etc. They are not based solely on abortion. As far as "black genocide" do you honestly think that there aren't women of all races getting abortions? Statistically speaking , black women may have higher numbers but abortion wasn't created to lower the African American/black population. Gimme a break. Some people will read too far into anything just to make a racial argument.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 4:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

WRONG - they told me to get ab abortion and gave asst for it....
    Anonymous

• Perhaps more white women need to have abortions as the majority of inmates on death row are white. Gawd, how ignorant can one be?!
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 4:08 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• ANON 406, a representative from Planned Parenthood told you to have an abortion not Planned Parenthood as a whole and as far as assistance, I had an abortion and I was referred through Planned Parenthood and I was not offered assistance.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 4:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• They did start out as an organization to keep the black population to a minimum. I think that is common knowledge. Planned Parenthood pressured me about abortion. I went to a Pregnancy Crisis Center and they gave real options.

Anonymous

• Anon 4:06

Well, my questions as to why Planned Parenthood "instructed" you to get an abortion MIGHT have had something to do with:

Being an unwed teenager
    Not knowing who the baby-daddy is/was
    Not having any financial means or job
    Not having an education
    Not having thought about your future.

If Planned Parenthood REALLY did this, then I would think you would have grounds for a lawsuit--being that it would have been overstepping their bounds--dontcha think?!. Since you bring suit, I call shenanigans!

NEXT!
    Anonymous