Scrap book , Journals, & Calendars....

So, I was just wondering... with 9.11 & 11.04.08 , the new persident and it being such a big deal in our time. I was wondering , what do you all think of keeping a calendar for your unborn baby. Like starting from the time that he/she is born... of all the things that go on in he/she years of life. Major events. What about a journal of your pregnancy before he or she is born? I am definately going to scrap book before my child comes along.

What are some other neat things that you ladies have done for your soon to be babies??

leahbnaiteacher

Asked by leahbnaiteacher at 4:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• at my baby shower, i had all my guests write down little notes to the baby, or words of advice to me, just anything they wanted to share. then when i put together the scrapbook of the shower, i enclosed all those notes in there for my daughter and i to look at and cherish :) i also have one calendar in the house that i write down all her milestones in- i don't have one of those baby books for milestones and such yet, so i started writing it all on the calendar so i wouldn't forget. one day when i do get one, i can just go through the calendar and write it all down!
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I wrote a letter to my daughter within the first few months of her life. It just states what I was feeling at the time and how happy I was etc... i also started a biography type thing, it is a list of questions that I answered regarding personal opinions and stuff. I wanted her and I to remember what I was like at this stage in life and how she affected me. It also has some questions about my childhood.

Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 30, 2009