my period can on jan.4th stay on for three days. when it came back on 11tor 12th. i was spotting brownish. i was having sex the whole week of my period.and days after that. someone tell me something

i having gas and throw up but nothing coming out. having sharp pain lower left abdomen.

kiakia09

Asked by kiakia09 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You got many very good & clear posts on this in your other post not long ago,what are you trying to get..yes you are we are not doctors or mind readers..
    Do not mean to be mean but..it gets old telling you the same things over and over and plus others are trying to gets things aswered and this takes up there turn for an answer.
    Anonymous

• ^^ Dont worry about this person,^ if you dont get the anwer your looking for keep trying!!!
    as for the answer above GET A LIFE!! if you have nothing better to do than worry about what other people are doing then answering a quetion is the least of your problems! Dont like the question then skip it !
    Anonymous