snow ideas

what are some fun things to do in the snow. it's not wet enough to make a snowman or even snowballs. it's almost 2 feet deep in the back yard. no hills to sled. what else can we do? help. i'm a snow newbie.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have the snow piled high and our gs wil snow board on it... also sledding is fun after piling the snow high... gs also brings out his large dump trucks and shovels and creates a small town or contruction area for his toys...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Danny
    Anonymous

• WAHHHHHHH!!! I want snow too......wahhhhhh......

I have no idea what to do with snow b/c its been years since we have seen any!

I have heard of people dying it with food coloring though? Dont know.

I am jelouse
    Anonymous

• Shovel up a big pile of snow and let them dig forts in it.....just make sure it doesn't collapse on them....since they're newbies at it and all lol.
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Make snow cones if it's clean enough, make snow angels, get some food coloring and squeeze bottles (with the points on them) and make colorful pictures on the snow, pull the child on a sled or tube.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 4:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• don't eat yellow snow!!
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 7:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• To the first anon: what do you mean by Danny?

Thanks ladies for the good ideas! I did scoop up some clean snow today on a paper plate and squirted maple syrup on it. We let that sit for a while, and then ate it. LOL. Kinda like a maple snow cone.
    Anonymous