What do you think about kids answering the phone?

Just wondering....when you call to talk to your friend and their child picks up do you think it's cute..... or annoying?

deedee3849

Asked by deedee3849 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think its fine if their old enough to talk and follow directions.

Answer by gemgem at 4:17 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Its ok, if they know how to do it.
    Anonymous

• doesnt bother me really as long as they are old enough to understand.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• annoying if they don't know how to give the phone over when i ask for their mommy
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Mine are teenagers...they don't answer my phone..they answer their own.....lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• It's cute as long as I'm not stuck on the phone with the kid too long, lol.

My oldest boy (5 1/2) answers the phone only when daddy is on the line and I'm in the shower. He always asks permission first.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Its ok if they have been taught manners and the proper way to answer the phone. If they are too young and can barely put together sentences then I think its silly and annoying.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 4:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I dont let my young children answer the phone. It could be someone I dont want to talk to at that moment. If I dont appear to hear the phone my older kids will yell to me & ask if they should answer it. It's kind of annoying to me when I call someone, a young child answers & then just puts the phone down & wanders off (had it happen more then once!)
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 4:17 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• If they can answer politely and turn the phone over, great. If they can take a message, better. I don't think kids answering the phone for fun is cute. I also hate it when the person I am talking to interrupts our conversation to address the kid that is interrupting our conversation with rediculous questions.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 4:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Usually annoying. Young kids usually don't know how and older kids usually sound bored or angry that you aren't the person they were expecting.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2009