this is sooo funny everywhere i go i hear the word pregnant and am having dreams being pregnant can that be a sgin but am not paying that no mind.

that crazy am getting tired hearing that word. but my breast getting heavy my boyfriend said the same thing. he said i will be pregnant soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe sometimes dreams come true.. a month before i got pregnant i has a dream that i woke up in the middle of the night to feed my new born baby girl the dream was so clear my baby was so pretty she was real light skined and had a head full of hair, she had her dad eyes and my nose and mouth.. then when i woke up for real that morning i looked to the side of me and i didint have a baby. that made me sad and i knew right then and there i wanted a baby. i had my made up. early on that year me and my fiance was talking bout having a baby he really wanted a baby i wasnt ready. after i had that dream i then wanted a baby. but i dont know maybe i had that dreams cause i was thinking about if i wanted a baby now or not . so after i had the dream we i got off my birthcontrol and start trying. about two almost 3 months later i got pregnant then about 5 months after that at my 5 month check up i found out i was having a Girl!!. my baby
    Anonymous

• I had dreams of babies for years after my 2 miscarraiges.
    Anonymous