Why does it have to be food?

Aaaaahhhhrrng! I swear, some days I just want to stop eating all together. Don;t know what else to do. Of all the things why does it have to be food I'm addicted to? I mean, a person can perfectly survive without cigarettes, alcohol, dope, whatever. But you kind of have to eat, right? Yeah, I know, eat the right things then... I'm just desperate. It's like every bite is a trigger. Whether it's something healthy I eat or junk. Can someone please brainwash me? I feel disgusting.

Pucki

Asked by Pucki at 1:29 AM on May. 31, 2012 in Health

• I love junk food...big time! But I agree with Sarah961...smoothies are great! I have them all the time. Takes the guess work out of making a meal and I make sweet treats for smoothies...key lime pie, Reese Cup, Butterfinger, etc. It always satisfies my cravings.
    LuvBodyByVi

Answer by LuvBodyByVi at 5:33 AM on May. 31, 2012

• Yeah it sucks to be addicted to something you need to survive.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:43 AM on May. 31, 2012

• Like you said, Just try to eat healthy and it really keeps you full longer i think.Whole Wheat,veggies,fish,chicken, yogurt, honey,fruits
    SMOOTHIES are also a good way to eat healthy.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 3:29 AM on May. 31, 2012

• Not sure if you can really call it an addiction, but that's what it feels like. :-/
    Oh well, just got to suck it up and move on. Just needed to vent.
    Pucki

Comment by Pucki (original poster) at 1:50 AM on May. 31, 2012