Birth control...

Ok so dh and Ihave decided to ttc # 3, I have been on birth control for about 11 months..Does anyone know how long it takes to get the bc out of the system??

Miranda926

Asked by Miranda926 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it took almost a year for me i had depo just forget your tring for a little while and see what happens it worked for me !
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• if you try to hard it will get hard and frustrating
    cielo1

• A month after the pill
    Anonymous

• i was on the depo too. i missed a shot and found out 2 weeks later that i was pregnate. my conception date is 3 days after the day i should have gotten my shot
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• it depends I heard the shot could take up to a year.
    graceynlexasmom

Answer by graceynlexasmom at 4:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I think it is different for every woman. 10 days after last pill for me to conceive.
    BethanyB930

Answer by BethanyB930 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• the shot does take up to year to get pregnant but some women are lucky and get pregnant soon after. the depo does cause infertility problems and i am in that group. just found out today and i have polycistic ovary syndrome. so yea i am bummed out but its not the end. SORRY needed to vent a little. back to your question with some women it just depends it may take a month or it may take yrs it just depends on how ur body works. GOOD LUCK
    Anonymous

• it can take 6months-12months after iud it took me 8months
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I started birth control after I got married 2 months later I wanted a baby so stopped birth control it took me 2 months. The second time I was on birth control for a little over 2 years and stopped birth control it took me 3 months to get prtegnant with her.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2009