How soon does your second pregnancy start showing?

I just found out I am pregnant - due mid-October, and I am in a wedding the middle of May. I have to order my dress soon, and am wondering about sizes. I hear the second one starts showing earlier.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am only 3mths along with my second but have already bumped out usually you show quicker with the second so you will probably be showing some and would get a bigger size or two.
    babyspots17

Answer by babyspots17 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• You will have a good baby bump going on by than i would not get anything to wear until almost that time to ensure things fit right.
    If you need to get a dress sooner than that get an extra few sizes bigger you can always get it took in.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• everyone is different it was almost 4-5 months for me with my second baby who i am due with in may now but with my mom and sister it took them only 3 months too show and my mom looked like she was 8months almost 9 months so you never know
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 4:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Mine started popping out at about 9 weeks. I was completely suprised...I thought I had at least a couple more months. Right now, I'm almost 15 weeks and can't fit into my regular pants anymore :(
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 5:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2009