is this wrong

do you think I am being selfish about
telling eveyone they are not going to find out the sex until d-day

TravisJohnsmama

Asked by TravisJohnsmama at 4:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Absolutely not! That is not their choice and even if they are impatient now, they will love the surprise!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• NO,this is your right to decide what you want for this.
    yes they may want to know for gifts however,this can be done once the baby is born.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Heck no! Personally I get a little annoyed by people who have to announce the sex and the baby's name right after their ultrasound at 16 weeks. I'd rather be suprised - it gives you something to look forward to and a little extra incentive during labor. But that's just me. Some people have to know and have to have the name all planned out. We had it down to two or three names each and didn't know what our son's sex or name would be until he was born. I mean what is you pick out Jessica and she just isn't a Jessica?
    Jenn1992

Answer by Jenn1992 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• no it is your decisions we have decided not to tell the name we have decided on until the day the baby is born it may bug people but to bad.
    babyspots17

Answer by babyspots17 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Selfish?

If not for technology, they still wouldn't know until d-day. Tell them to put on their big girl/boy panties/underwear and get over it.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2009