any good bath toys?

I was wanting to get my daughter some really fun bath toys and I was wondering if anyone has gotten their kids any...and if so what are they how much they cost.
Thanks!

baboluchi56

Asked by baboluchi56 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I got some great ones in the toy dept. of walmart, really cheap no more than $10! I found an alphabet set, they cling to the sides of the tub, and a fish set with a shark that eats the little fish! Then I found a little ball set. They also sell the bathtub crayons, they can draw all over the tub and it rinses off!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 4:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i have a slide kinda thing theres this tube that goes in the water and the water comes out of a hippos mouth with little teddy bears on raft that slide down into the tub its like $20 at walmart
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I got some crayola bath crayons. My daughter loves them. About $4 at Target, Walmart, etc.
    I also have some foam letters that stick to the walls when they get wet. About $6 at Target, Walmart, etc.
    Those are her favorites.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• my daughter got a froggy piano for the bath for christmas and she loves it! it floats on top of the water and has piano keys so they can tap out a song. don't know how much it cost...it was a gift. their other favorite is a little book that's made to take in the bath. i think my friend got it at a dollar store in a set of five little books.
    tstep972

Answer by tstep972 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• DD loves the crayons that you can play with in the tub. She also has a ball with just a plastic cup and a spoon. She can pour the water over her head and she "cooks" too. I've found that she really has the most fun with simple toys.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 11:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• My DD has the ABC's and Numbers 0-9 that cling to the tub and she loves to toss them and see how many she can get to stay on the side of the tub or on the wall, she also has bathtime body panits someone give her for her brithday this year..she can panit herslef different colors and get clean all at the same time,
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My 16 month old son loves the crayola bath crayons. He gets so mad when I try to take him out because he just wants to keep drawing on the walls!
    And I have learned with my older kids (9 and 12) that the best toys are bowls, cups and big plastic spoons!!
    lilpunk77

Answer by lilpunk77 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 31, 2009