Bath toys

I was wanting to get my daughter some really fun bath toys and I was wondering if anyone has gotten their kids any...and if so what are they how much they cost.
Thanks!

baboluchi56

Asked by baboluchi56 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My dd wi be 4 next month. For christmas we got her some bath paint and she loved it. We also got her some balls, rubber duckies, boats, and bath crayons. I dont think any of it was over $10 each.

Answer by gemgem at 4:33 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Target has some really cute bath toys. I got my son some water flutes.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• the suds Dora is made for bath an play, my daughter loves washing her hair an playing I make sure she brushes an cares for her after bath, like i do her. its about $30
    ssspw-world

Answer by ssspw-world at 9:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• rubber ducks. i got those for $2 something a piece.
    SpiderMama123

Answer by SpiderMama123 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• my daughter plays with buckets and empty bubble bath containers, and lil squirty toys, and boats, and she has paints, and glitter pens, and lil fizzy balls, and balls that turn the water different colours..all sortsa goodies..and no, theyre not expensive..i think the most i paid was like $6-7 on the painting one..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i got my daughters a stick up basketball hoop and sponge ball. they both love it. also some bath crayons and a floating art desk. they both have a lot of fun with them and they werent expensive.
    jenkent

Answer by jenkent at 1:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2009