Always wondered

i always remember a loud, wild woman, who was a friend of my mothers', who tried to give my friends and i advice on our bodies for after child birth...(we were like 15-16...LOL)
and i remember one that always stuck, she used to tell us, when we were older, and our "boobs had 'shrivelled up and died'" (lol) we could wear two bras, one a little bigger underneath the smaller, well i tried it just to see, and i wear a 36DD as it is, so all it did was make me look l.ike i had big fake boobs (mind you, my boobs haven't "shrivelled and died" either), but i wondered if anyone else has ever tried it...my mother always used to tell me, Bobbi was crazy, and those were stripper tips (lol) (Bobbi was not a dancer, my mother was just generalizing it)

i thought it made my boobs look great, the time i did it, but as i noted, the size and the technique confines and it ends up making them hurt like hell
but
, is this commonly known? or is Bobbi completely insane lol.

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 9:59 AM on May. 31, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• LOL!! Oh God NO! I hate wearing one! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:00 AM on May. 31, 2012

• i've just heard doing that for when you're suffering during the time you're getting your milk to dry up

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:32 AM on May. 31, 2012

• really? god, i feel like that would hurt horribly!!! i am preg now and hate wearing one cos it hurts!
    Cowbell88

Comment by Cowbell88 (original poster) at 10:41 AM on May. 31, 2012

• Ugh, isn't one bra bad enough?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:54 PM on May. 31, 2012

• I've never tried it, or heard of it. One well-fitted bra will usually do the trick.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 8:35 PM on Jun. 1, 2012

• I certainly can't do it now that I'm pregnant lol. My boobs mine as well be cut off in that case (pain)!!
    Cowbell88

Comment by Cowbell88 (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2012