Are YOU Serious?!?! Morning sickness, now?!

This is my third pregnancy and I'm 31 weeks. I've NEVER had morning sickness before and I feel like it might be starting. I'm not vomiting but I'm sick to my stomach allll the time.... do you think it could be morning sickness starting?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With both of my pregnancies, I never had one bought of sickness until after my 5th month. I would MUCH rather be barfing befor eI had a giant belly to menouver around, right? I recommend ginger tea or candied ginger and peppermints (the sugar free kind) Sorry honey, it's "normal" for me.`
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 4:48 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• be glad you havent had your whole pregnancy with my DD i had morning, afternoon, and evening sickness from day one til she was born and if i remember correctly i threw up a couple days after she was born this prenancy im so glad no to have any at all atleast you only got 9 weeks or so left
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• yep, it could be. it's uncommon but not rare or unheard of. jsut try to find something you can stomach and don't go more than 1-2 hours without putting something in your stomach - even if it's just a handful of grapes or something. that will help keep your blood sugar level which in turn will help lessen the nausea.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 4:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I only have one, but I had morning sickness in the 31 weeks too.
    i had it at 8 as well haha
    don'tlisten to books or doctors.
    ALL babies are different and so are your pregnancies.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2009